DOs and DON'Ts
- Take permission in Form No. 105 before leaving your station of work
- Apply for examination by Medical Board immediately after you TDB terminates
- Appear before Medical Referee/Board when advised
- Avail of the benefits only when needed
- Fill in full particulars with date on your claim form
- Local Office MAnager is your guide. Take his advice in case of any problem for drawal of cash benefits
- Do not lend your Identity Card to any one else
- Do not put unnecessary demands upon your doctor. Let him help others waiting for their turn.
- Do not tamper with your medical certificate. This is punishable act.
- Do not delay in depositing your medical certificate with the local office.
- Do not make false statements or false representation to obtain benefits which are not legally due to you.