- What's New
- क॰ रा॰ बी॰ नि॰ अस्पताल, भिवाड़ी,राजस्थान :एस. आर. एवं पार्ट टाइम/फुल टाइम विशेषज्ञ पद के दिनांक 09.03.2015 के साक्षात्कार परिणाम के संबंध में।
Result of Interview held on 09.03.2015
- ESIC Hospital, Varatharajapuram, Coimbatore : Result of PTS Interview held on 09.03.2015.
- ESICMH Cum O.D.C., Andheri, Mumbai :Walk-in-Interviews for Appointment of Part Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist, Senior Residents & Junior Resident on contract Basis.
- E S I C, Hqrs. Office, New Delhi: Walk-in-Interview for the post of IMO Gr. II for 05 Regions
1. Walk-in-Interview for the post of Insurance Medial Officer (IMO) Grade-II for Jammu & Kashmir Region.
2. Walk-in-Interview for the post of Insurance Medial Officer (IMO) Grade-II for Madhya Pradesh Region.
3. Walk-in-Interview for the post of Insurance Medial Officer (IMO) Grade-II for Orissa Region.
4. Walk-in-Interview for the post of Insurance Medial Officer (IMO) Grade-II for Rajasthan Region.
5. Walk-in-Interview for the post of Insurance Medial Officer (IMO) Grade-II for West Bengal Region.
- ESICMH, Gurgaon, Haryana : Walk-in-Interview for the Post of Senior Resident (Date of Interview 05.02.2015 & 06.02.2015).
- ESICMH D(M)N, Noida : :Tender Document for Kitchen Items.
- ESICMH, Namkum, Ranchi : :Invitation of Tender for Ortho Equipment under (Two-Bid-System).
- ESICH, Parippally, Kollam, Kerala : :Limited Tender Enquiry - Printing of forms for ESIC Hospitals .
- ESIC-PGIMSR & ODC(E.Z), Joka, Kolkata: :Tender Enquiry – ‘Rate Contract’ for supplying X-Ray Films & Radiology Chemicals and instructions to the tenderer (RETENDER).
- ESICMH-PGIMSR Cum O.D.C., Andheri, Mumbai: :Tender document for purchse of microbiology labkits by limited tender enquiry.
- ESICMH-PGIMSR Cum O.D.C., Andheri, Mumbai: :Re-Tender notice for engagement of reputed agency for providing nursing & paramedical staff on contract basis.
- ESIC-PGIMSR & ODC(E.Z), Joka, Kolkata : :Invitation of Tender (Single Bid) for Interior Decoration.
- ESIC-PGIMSR & ODC(E.Z), Joka, Kolkata : :Invitation(Two Bid System) for supply of Conservancy services on contract & instructions to the tenderer.
- क॰ रा॰ बी॰ नि॰, भिवाड़ी, राज॰ : : कर्मचारी राज्य बीमा निगम अस्पताल, भिवाड़ी (राज.) के लिए रसोईघर सामग्री आपूर्ति संबंधी विज्ञापन।
- ESICMH, Namkum, Ranchi : :Open Tender Enquiry (Two Bid System) 2014-2015 : Supply of Eye Equipments.
- ESICMH & ODC, Nandanagar, Indore : :Inviting Tender for Super Speciality Treatment Facilities from hospitals/cancer hospitals/Specialised eye hospitals.
- Revised Action Plan for 100 days .
- Setting up of Central Analysis & Intelligence Unit and Notification of Scheme of Inspections Linked with Web Portal .
- Action Plan for 100 days
- Summary Record of the 3rd Meeting of "Sub-Committee on Medical Services and Medical Education" held on 13.5.2014
- Draft Report of the Sub-Comittee on Medical Services & Medical Education (MSME) .
- Comments/Suggestions regarding Draft Report of Sub-Committee on Medical Services & Medical Education ( MSME).
- Operational Manual Committee Composition Order .
- Centre for Excellence Committee Composition Order .
- Inauguration of ESIC Sub-Regional Office, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala .
- ESIC participates in the India International Trade Fair (IITF-2013), New Delhi .
- ESIC Paramedical Institute & Ayurveda Indoor Unit inaugurated at ESIC Hospital, Ezhukone, Kollam, Kerala .
Welcome to ESIC
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependants of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependants benefit.