- What's New
- ESIC, Hqrs., New Delhi : Utilization of services under Bond in r/o PG pass-outs from ESIPGIMSRs - Exercise of Powers of Appointing and Controlling Authority - reg.
- ESIC, Hqrs., New Delhi : Counseling for admission in UG(MBBS) course in ESIC Medical Colleges for academic session 2014-15 under "ESIC Management Quota".
- ESIC, Hqrs., New Delhi : Invitation of applications for Admission of 'Wards of Insured Persons' (IPs) in UG course (MBBS) in ESIC Medical College for Academic Session 2014-15.
- ESI-PGIMSR, Joka,Kolkata : Suo moto disclosure under Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005 regarding walk in interview held on 27.01.2014 .
- ESICMH, Noida, U.P. :Details of Candidates appeared and selected for the Post of Senior Residents under Residency Scheme Held on 06.02.2014 and 07.02.2014 .
- ESIC, SSMC, Mumbai : Result of Part Time Specialists interviews held at Nagpur on 10.02.2014 .
Result of Part Time Specialists interviews held at Mumbai on 12.02.2014 .
- ESIC, Faridabad, Haryana: Corrigendum regarding Final Result of SR, JR, and SR(against GDMOs)
- ESIC, Faridabad, Haryana: Final Result of SR, JR, and SR(against GDMOs)
- ESIC MH ODC & PGIMSR Andheri, Mumbai : Walk in interviews for Appointment of Full Time Specialist, Part Time Super Specialist, Senior Residents & Junior Resident on contract Basis (Date of interview 20.02.2014).
- ESIC, Hqrs., New Delhi : Result of Half Yearly computer Skill Test for employees Appointed on Compassionate ground/sports quota held on 25.09.2013 .
- ESICH, Manesar, Haryana : Re-Tender for Annual Repair & Maintenance Services
Detailed Estimate for ARM.
- क॰ रा॰ बी॰ नि॰ आ॰ अ॰, नंदानगर, इंदौर : क.रा.बी.नि., आदर्श चिकित्सालय के लिए मेडिकल गैसेस सप्लाय हेतु सीमित निविदा (2014-2015)
- ESICH, Peenya, Bengaluru : Addendum - Extension of Last date for submission of tender application-reg.
- >ESICH, Paripally,Kollam, Kerala : Tender for Journal .
Retender for Equipments & Instruments for Academic .
List of items .
- क॰ रा॰ बी॰ नि॰, भिवाड़ी, राज॰ : स्थानीय स्तर पर दवा विक्रेताओं का पैनल बनाने हेतु निविदा आमंत्रण ।
- ESICMH, Ramdarbar, Chandigarh : A) Tender For Lab Kits & Chemicals
B) Tender For Surgical items & Consumables .
- ESICH & ODC(EZ) ESI-PGIMSR, Joka, Kolkata : Tender notice for supply of Journals .
- क॰ रा॰ बी॰ नि॰, भिवाड़ी, राज॰ : बैट्री की आपूर्ति हेतु निविदा आमंत्रण ।
- ESIC, Hqrs., New Delhi : Corrigendum regarding Construction of ESIC Medical College, Hospital and Allied Services at Bhubneshwar, Odisha .
- ESICH, Paripally, Kerala : Corrigendum for supply of ICU Equipments .
- Revised Action Plan for 100 days .
- Setting up of Central Analysis & Intelligence Unit and Notification of Scheme of Inspections Linked with Web Portal .
- Action Plan for 100 days
- Summary Record of the 3rd Meeting of "Sub-Committee on Medical Services and Medical Education" held on 13.5.2014
- Draft Report of the Sub-Comittee on Medical Services & Medical Education (MSME) .
- Comments/Suggestions regarding Draft Report of Sub-Committee on Medical Services & Medical Education ( MSME).
- Operational Manual Committee Composition Order .
- Centre for Excellence Committee Composition Order .
- Inauguration of ESIC Sub-Regional Office, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala .
- ESIC participates in the India International Trade Fair (IITF-2013), New Delhi .
- ESIC Paramedical Institute & Ayurveda Indoor Unit inaugurated at ESIC Hospital, Ezhukone, Kollam, Kerala .
Welcome to ESIC
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependants of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependants benefit.